Thursday, October 15, 2009

Welcome...

Hello and welcome to my blog spot. I have created a new place to express thoughts about life, from my perspective. I hope along the way you learn or at least re-think some things about yourself as I know I will learn many things from you. It is the small things we notice about others that leave a soft impression or lasting view of them, ourselves and especially society as a whole.

Some blogs will be long when it's obvious I have a lot on my mind. Others, like this one, will be short but nevertheless just as important for releasing my thoughts. It is a relief to shout out feelings and thoughts to the world without repercussions of a direct reaction as I am now finding the situation I'm in far from pleasurable. However, life goes on the same as it always will and I have to learn to go along with it in my own way.

Today is one of those days when I am not feeling the 'love' in my 'universe'. We all have days when our thinking is not as positive as it is on better days. It is called frustration when the things we want to change but feel unable to because of the repercussion conditioning our thinking minds believe that prevent us from enjoying life. Whose life is this anyway? Frustration can be harmful in that it shows resistance. And what you resist persists! However, frustration with your current situation can also be very helpful. If you are unhappy with the way things are then... change your mind. Frustration can turn into an idea of how to change things but you have to be open to receiving ideas of change. Intuition is the idea for change. Trust it. Use it. What have you got to lose... except frustration and an unhappy life!

Trust life! It may not always give you what you think you need or in the way you think it should happen. And it won't happen over night... But it will happen! Be open to the signs because there most certainly will be signs.

And so if you can take one day at a time... you can improve your life simply by changing your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment